PhotobucketWednesday, May 07, 2008

2 papers screwed in 1 day. how nice, thanks lo renren. lol. poa paper, i do 15 mins. i went to sleep. lol. then ms ng came and said: wow! so fast finish ah.. then me and evan replied: not finish, is dono how to do! lol. so she scold us, then i just scribbled my correction of errors anyhow. its a confirm fail anyway. i was so confident abt my chem lah, and it turned out to be......the moment i turn the paper, i knew it was hell. i saw the box, and i dono what the hell they were talking about. i bet everyone was thinking what the hell is that ok. not only me. the whole paper was shit lah, basically. there was no point studying. just use knowledge and wrote crap. at least i'm happy about the drawing of ions! thats the only thing i'm confident about although its only 4 marks for drawing the transfer of electrons. so yea, everyone can forget abt tmr's poa paper 2. paper 1 already hopeless, i've got nothing to say abt paper2. so lets all try our luck at emaths! went to j8 after that, finally, my approved calculator. and i have to get use to it soon, damn. and i saw this bag! simple and not bad, shall consider it after exams. maybe a reward for myself...haha! for failing my MYE.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER 16 !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home