PhotobucketThursday, July 02, 2009

this week's been really mad, i think my body clock is messed up, so are my brain cells. haven't got any proper sleep for this week, oh man.

okay this morning i had huai shen entertaining me. ahahha i think he kena h1n1 or something lah, or something might have gotten into his brain cells. & i rejected his video call! HAHAHA. i scared my laptop screen crack luh.

anyway spent almost the whole afternoon till abt 6+ with diana,sixuan and bel. practically slacked at coffee bean and talk and talk and talk. haha so many interesting stuffs, especially girls school. hahaha! sixuan and i cant imagine ourselves in girls school, we still prefer school with guys in it. HAHAHA.

yea there's s&w tmr, but there's still the oh so disgusting cats. what a waste of my time la. volleyball..volleyball...and volleyball (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home