PhotobucketSunday, August 02, 2009

my weekend was spent at chalet, shiok like don't know what. totally free from work, and i realised how screwed i was today okay. i was freaking out over bcomm and i took like my whole afternoon just to source for 1 product, and nic only took 30 mins!?!? anyway love u nic!

so well, my brother turned 21 years old yesterday, i'm still freaking 16! argh december faster come leh. but nvm 16's good, i'm young! eat, sleep, play and chat is what i do over there. haha ytd was fun! some idiot went to buy relighting candles, then my brother cant blow it out! HAHA. damn it ah, my brother is super rich now. i'm gonna demand more things from him now(:

&once again, monday starts all over again ):



happy birthday!


ethan <3

cuzzies <3

mum's side.


cousins from dad side <3

how cute can ethan get.


brother <3




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home