PhotobucketThursday, October 29, 2009

ache ache ache

it's been 2 days since training ended, my whole body is still aching! practically didn't stop running for the whole training, it was hell i swear! till now, walking is already a difficulty. it's the 2nd week of sch now and everything is going on pretty well. new class and etc, for now it's still pretty quiet. I've a few annoying tutors. hahaha! you guys will prolly know who. blaw is nothing but torture and dss is nothing but hell. 'all i want to see on your screen is excel and nothing else' !@$#@$ i had to use my ipod just to go facebook, how pathetic.

&oh yes, there was a funny conversation going on btw me,sixuan and andrew during maec lecture. the conversation went like this...
andrew: eh you know the new hp envy damn zai right
me: ya! super cool la, better than mac. my laptop die i go buy that already.
sixuan: wah this hp envy like very good ah, so what brand is it
andrew&I: hahahahahahahaha! ALREADY SAID HP ENVY RIGHT, HP!!

it's gonna be friday in a few minutes time, yay! TGIF. i simply love fridays.

my shin hurts so badly that the nerves might snap like how it did a year ago...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home