PhotobucketMonday, February 01, 2010

Great place with awesome people


<3

guess this is one of my happiest weekends ever since second sem started. This week's been crazy, very crazy. tried to replenish my sleep, but oh well, too much stuffs going on! ryan and I stayed in sch till like 1030 on friday night, this is what dss can do. total madness. Saturday was spent with the gang! oh well, no full attendance, kinda expected. We had fun walking around, buying stuffs, looking at both guys and girls(that kt la) and entertaining jokes from ryan which shall not be named here. it was freaking entertaining.

TGIF is a great place to dine and chill out, definitely a place which i will go again. great ambiance, nice music, delicious food and awesome company! we had cold rock too, like finally!!

Sunday was spent at home :D there's so much stuffs to watch on tv! first there was the Australia open, supported federer for the first time in my life ok! oh well, i just didn't wanted Murray to win. If Murray were to win, he would be world no.2, which means my oh so favourite nadal would be kicked out being world number2! Diana and I were getting excited and our heart almost dropped out. it was so annoying la, tie break till like 11 points? &after that there was epl, arsenal vs manu! whatever, manu won, damn it!

it's like 2+ now and I'm still quite energetic, shall watch invictus! just to sum up, this weekend was well spent. finally got some time for myself and off from school work. you will never wanna know how great it is not to touch any notes at all, indescribable!

&how i wish my future bf looks like damon *melts*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home