PhotobucketFriday, May 14, 2010

RIP uncle

Dear Uncle,
I would not forget the times when you hold in my arms when i was just a small kid running around. Looking back at the photos really brings back wonderful memories. You were a wise man with a great heart, you played a part in my childhood and watched me grow up. You lived a amazing life, may you rest in peace....
Your niece,
Christina Goh

It's been a tough week for me and my family, especially my aunt i guess. All these years they stand by each other, with no kids. cant imagine her days alone all my herself in a flat, hurting isn't it? oh well, this is life? always unfair. Many said it was time for him to go, for he had endured so much pain for the past few months. What's more was he did not pass away due to his illness or anything, sigh. just too sudden, damn sudden. That morning he was still enjoying coffee at the coffee shop near his place, reading newspapers when he got home, took a nap, and one shout after that got him to the hospital. These few days i saw my family carry the pain, holding back their tears, crying their hearts out when the body was send for cremation. To be honest I don't think I can accept anymore death for now. I need sleep more than anyone else do, good night world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home