PhotobucketThursday, August 27, 2009

goodbye 1.1


i see the sunshine again, after the miserable 6 months.

so today marks the official day of the end of sem1, goodbye 1.1, to hell with bstats,bcomm,itb.obse.miec,cats! you modules suck big time and i hope i don't have to face you in 1.2 again! i have to thank a few groups of people here for being there for me on my new journey.

my family- people who always support me no matter what happens

tb05/06- people who keep me hanging on when i feel like giving up

the particular 6- poeple who always makes my "days&nights" filled up with laughters.

friends- people who stay up to study until 4+am, thanks for those stupid lame jokes that keep us going just to kill that particular paper!

clique:D - people who you know you can talk to them about anything&everything in the world, i demand a meet up asap.

samantha lim - you made my 2 months of knowing you miserable! HAHAHA. kidding. thanks for the accompanies at night even though u always irritate me that i still i have my exams. damn it.

to sum up, im quite glad to have new people entering my life and also have all these people who are always there for me. love you all! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home