PhotobucketFriday, August 21, 2009

TGIF

TGIF!


my bro said this place looks like restaurant city -,-

dinner at the 'restaurant city' place was damn awesome, the food was damn good lah. i think i just gained another 10 kg because of all the food i ate!

bstats is over, BURN BURN BURN! to think of it, we were lucky we mug only the last 3 chapters that day cause practically the whole paper consist only of the last 3 chapters. no stress no sweat people, do and forget!

so it's itb and econs left now, 6 more days people, hang on!

& wolfy was so funny in the morning...
wolfy: eh u know ah, i set my alarm at 5 then i'll snooze it to 6. &so my alarm was 'fire burning'
me: urh huh then?
wolfy: then you know the beginning is..'somebody call 911'. I ALMOST WAKE UP AND GO CALL 911 SIA.
me: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

it's not surprising when you add bacon to salad, but to noodles?!?!
it's okay to blow bubblegum, but try to blow like bubblegum when eating muah chee? wtheck!
failed btt the first time, passed the second, probably brought bacon in(inside joke)
& last but not least, WHY YOU SO LIKE THAT AH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home