PhotobucketFriday, February 12, 2010

This world keeps spinning faster, to a new disaster


I run from hate,
I run from prejudice,
I run from pessimists,
but I run too late.

day #__ as a geek.
apparently I lost count of the number of days being a geek. I almost turned mad ytd, spent like 3 hrs stoning and screaming cause law of biz org is killing me. It's a friday and everyone seems to be at town, meeting up old friends, have a nice dinner together. I'm stucked at home because no one is available to watch vday with me!! I'm sick of studying, shall get a day off from notes today :D anyway to those who watches vampire diaries, EPISODE 14 IS OUT! I shall head to bed, bored of watching videos and more videos.

iphone or bb?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home