PhotobucketSaturday, October 02, 2010

When you learn how to die, you will learn how to live.


Lingli's 20th birthday at MACDONALDS

Just watched 'tuesdays with morrie', the show was okay, guess I should get started on the book pretty soon to know more about the details and stuffs. It's amazing how one can stay positive even on the verge of dying. Shall continue when i'm done with the book :D

I should say I am satisfied with my results (: didnt expect that coming but I should be happy and proud of myself that all the hard work paid off. Hope i did made my parents happy and proud cause I used to be the 'stupid' one compared to my brother, how sad isnt it. Will try my best to maintain for next sem!

&nothing much has been happening this week other than the usual late night suppers and hangouts. I'm hoping there are still cabins available for cruise next wkend, need a quick getaway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home