PhotobucketTuesday, July 20, 2010

awesome weekends.


:)


hi ass.

This is by far the most awesome weekend I had ever since school started this semester. Practically spent it with the bunch of people up there! They better love me like hell now cause I queued and buy koi for all of them and brought it down to novena specially for them too. where on earth can you find such an awesome friend? &I finally got to watch despicable me 3D without falling asleep, thanks to bay constant knocking! It's quite a funny show. inception anyone? I can't wait for training tmr, seeing those idiots again.

the fact that friday is so close to monday and monday is so far to friday, I tell myself that monday is gonna be over fast and tuesday will arrive where i'll have training and wednesday will be over fast and thursday i'll have training and friday is gonna be a short day and hello to weekends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home