PhotobucketTuesday, November 10, 2009

0 contacts online


happy 17th van!

head to van's hse to surprise her over the weekend! hahah sandra was supposedly to teach her dss but it was kinda obvious that we were gonna surprise her cause no one was online! HAHAHA. had ajisen for dinner followed by swensens after that. 8 ice creams know! can explode ah!! &the lingli and ryan PCK vid was damn funny. for the first 3 tries, you practically cant hear anything but laughters! pics and vid will be up on fb i guess. &lingli, please return me my watch asap! I don't want your adidas watch, lol!

sigh, another week of hell approaches me. 1st day of the wk and i went to school just to open a packet of sweets and go home. how nice is that. ryan and I went to school for nothing. since we all went home early, i decided to go for a swim despite the rain. the feeling was awesome and i had to rush off to the airport to send my cuzzie off. till then i realized airport have this different feeling too, not because there's popeye! HAHA. maybe i should make a trip down to the airport sometime.

anyhoo, I'm gonna go watch vampire diaries now! once you start, you cant stop!! I'm quite surprised many people is chasing after this show too. I have to struggle with vampire diaries and two and a half men! I'm still a loyal two and a half men fan after like what, 6 seasons? damon is so hottttttttttt <3

&I have the sudden urge to play volleyball, anyone up for it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home