PhotobucketSaturday, November 28, 2009

sixuan ahhhhhhhhhhh

so we went to chomps after so so so long but only 5 turned up, nevertheless they totally made my day! As usual we ordered lots of food, the chicken wing was yummy(src's one is better :D) There were many funny conversations...shall list them down.

1)
diana: you know i talk to wooyoung every night?
sixuan: you know nickhun call me every night?
me: oh reallllyyyyy ah? jyp call me every night please!

2)
sixuan: you know i will break all barriers to be with my husband(khun)
diana&I: ya right, the possibility of having khun as your husband is like 0! but wait, THERE'S NOT EVEN A POSSIBILITY.
andrew: hahahahahah ya right. YOU BREAK 1 BARRIER HE BUILD 2!
everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

we head to ice cube after chomps, seriously pig, but we just didn't wanted to go home so early. There was this conversation that hype nic and diana up but i shall not reveal it. HAHAHA. &oh yes, travel to serangoon and I still saw that piggo, no wonder I felt an earthquake. HAHAHAHA.

&so it was still early and nic had to cab back to timah(stupid rich boy). sixuan, diana, andrew and I decided to go down to tpy and chit chat. on our way back, diana was saying about her church and stuffs when we passed by it. There were youths inside, so i asked...

me:diana, what are they doing?
diana: oh caroling..
me: what's that!
sixuan: I KNOW I KNOW. It's when they are singing(diana was glad that sixuan knows what is it) when they are walking down orchard road.
everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTH SIXUAN, ORCHARD ROAD!

sixuan totally made everyone laugh like mad on the bus, I almost died from stomach cramps! slacked at mac till bout 10+ and we left. that sums up my day and I'm gonna go entertain the blinking orange light convo now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home