PhotobucketThursday, November 12, 2009

physically disabled.

my wrist just went totally red and swollen when i was shopping with nic ytd, so thinking it was a normal bruise, i didn't bother about it. &so it got worst when i reached home and it was totally red. went to school today and my friends said it's so horrible and their comments psycho-ed me to go to the doctor. my heart was beating so bloody fast when i was sitting outside waiting to be treated. thank god it was just a misplaced wrist bone and exerting too much on it causing it to be swollen. sigh I'm out from training for 2 weeks, wtcrap, seriously sucks.

I'm practically doing all my stuffs with one hand, going online is really irritating cause i cant keep up with the other party. &now it's time to work on dss....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home