PhotobucketMonday, January 03, 2011

January, the month of death.



The word that everyone dreads to hear, S.C.H.O.O.L. Can't believe the fun I had for 2 weeks is over. Was so happy celebrating new year, but the fact is that school's gonna start, sigh. I am so sad now, can literally feel the weight on my shoulders. 2 projects due this wk and I can confidently say its not done yet. I can feel my heart beat jumping so fast but it's a group work, there's nothing much I can do alone.

So i was saying, January is a killer month. Lets see what I have. Firstly I have 2 projs due like I said earlier on. Then i have i&e on friday, hoping I can get it done and over with asap and no school on thursday yay. Then cma ct2 and ecd test coming up in two weeks, bazaar after that. omg screwed up jan isn't it? really wish january will be over soon.

For now, I'm gonna give myself 1 week to settle down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home