PhotobucketMonday, January 10, 2011

School's nothing but a bitch.

As much as I can't wait for january to be over, the fact's that only 1/4 of it is gone. Sad Sad Sad. Weekends just flew past in a blink of an eye. AND SO...it's back to monday again. God isn't fair man, 5 working days and only 2 off days? doesn't make sense. 2 presentations this week on wed and friday, and then take a break? I WISH. After that 2 more test on tuesday and thursday, take a break? YEA WISH AGAIN. After that, bazaar on saturday! take a break? YES FINALLY, for a short while i hope. That's probably all I can say about school.

Friday was spent doing I&E while everyone's probably out at town having the time of their life. Saturday was spent at Jenny's 21st party, great company and ambiance! Sunday is my stay home day so I can be mentally prepared for school, but trust me it will never happen.

'people always leave'- OTH
No one in the right mind would disagree to this statement. These few weeks been madness, idk what I should do/say/understand cause apparently someone always get hurt. Almost came to a decision to walk away and regret for the rest of my life, but who knows this thought might hit my mind again~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home